Words

Words

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Black Toe Nails

Living away from the California sunshine, my toes just don't find themselves in sandals like they used to. My skin has turned back to it's original color of very pale. I would say my skin tone falls into the almost translucent category of the Cullen family at this point. But still, I've had this bottle of Light My Sapphire OPI polish for at least 6 months. It looks jet black with some iridescence to it. I just had not gotten the moxy up to wear it. Since no one but my sweetie will see my toes and my poor neglected feet did look and feel as if they desperately needed a pedicure I took the plunge.

My toes are decked out in the ever popular black polish. They don't look quite as shocking or as garish as I thought they might, in fact I even like them. Who knew? It feels good to step out of the box even if it's something just as slight as a polish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

would be nice to suck