Words

Words

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Two Years In A Forever Kind Of Love

This is what happy together looks like. It's what we are, usually, generally, and most days. It is pretty easy between us, and has been from the start. We seem to bring out the very best in one another. I finally have a partner I like, I love, I lust for, and am so lucky. Blessed, if you will. We both know we are, and we are oh so grateful.

I have many pictures that look just like this one of the two of us. Both of us with goofy, big smiles, silly happy, and just enjoying just being together. For the first time in my life I want to live longer, just so I can have the company of this incredible woman.

She gets me. She laughs at my amazingly bad dancing. She encourages me. She listens to me bitch about the hum drum of daily life, without complaining. She loves my body, just way it is. Okay, so she does like me blonde, but who in my life so far hasn't voted for that color as best of all? She only snores occasionally. She is easy to sleep with and just the right amount of cuddly. She changed out the dead head light in my car. She put my tabs on my car plate for me. In general, she is my laundress. And, keeps me in clean work clothes and fresh sox's. She cleans up any crazy cooking demolition I create in the kitchen without complaint. She tells me she loves me more than any other person on the planet. She looks at me in such a way, I know it's true. When she kisses me, well....I'll just say it's still just like the first time, lucky me. I love her red hair and fiery temper that sometimes accompanies it. I find her amazingly beautiful, she looks great without any hint of make-up. Lucky her.

She's sensitive. She's sweet and thoughtful. Her heart is kind. She is social. She likes to have friends over and just hang out and laugh. She loves her computer. Loves to read. She loves animals. She is a joy to come home to, and hard for me to leave behind when I head out into the world.


I'm still smitten, can you tell? And on the eve of our two year anniversary, I'll just say I'm thankful for this amazing woman who fills my life, my home, and my heart.

1 comment:

jhnyoliv said...

wahhhh! I love you very much!