Words

Words

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Less Time Away From Home....Please


My schedule has kept me on the run lately. I've spent quite a bit of time away from home. The library, the tutoring center, class, work, errands, and a very small social life have meant that the kitties are not getting the amount of attention they are used to having. The minute my back pack is open, especially when there is room in it - well, Jack is inside of it. Sometimes to just hang out and nap. Sometimes she likes to hide and jump out an attack Toupe. All I know is that she thinks it is another spot that is hers, by proxy of being mine. She is the cat we call our dog-cat. I feel bad that I have spent so much time away, but hopefully tolerating those 3:00 a.m. cuddles and nuzzles I allow make up for it.

No comments: