Words

Words

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Library Queen


Of course we have had the most beautiful, unseasonably wonderful sunny weather for two weekends in a row. Where have I been if I wasn't at work? You guessed it, the Library. Trying my very best to pass my Chemistry class with a B. Of course, you have to know that the view from the library is amazing if you are lucky enough to get the right seat.

You can see the marina, the Lincoln docked near the Navy base, Mukilteo, the ferry crossing back and forth, Whidbey Island, and the Olympic Mountains. On a clear day it is truly amazing. But really, I find that when I'm at the library I rarely look up. It is one of the few places I can truly concentrate. I can focus and get reading, homework, and much more done than if I attempted to do it at home. It is a solace and help to me now that I've gone back to school.

It even boasts an amazing coffee bar, and the girls already know me! It is delicious, and you can actually take your drinks to the study tables as long as they are lidded. Yeah, Seattle!

I have two weeks of class and exams left and then a summer to enjoy while my brain re-grows the cobwebs!

No comments: