Words

Words

Monday, May 11, 2009

15 Minutes (Nadya Suleman, Where Have You Gone?)


Now, I will admit I don't watch a lot of TV. Just don't have the time right now. But, what has happened to the women with 14 children? Have not heard about her, have not seen her...not even on a tabloid cover as I stand in line at the grocery store.

Has her 15 minutes expired, or are they giving her a TV show after all? I heard from someone that Gloria Allred was suing her on behalf of the infants. Evidently so she would not be able to profit from any money made from them, and it would have to be set up in a trust. Hmmmmm. I'm wondering, if she is wondering how she will clothe and feed them all yet. Has any reality of the situation sunk in for her as of yet?

I still say let her lovely, intelligent infertility doctor pay child support. He did after all impregnate her, no?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie Girl!
I totally agree with you, about the doctor paying the child support! That's the best idea I heard so far! Remember she said there wouldn't be a tv show, because that would be exploiting the children, so I know there won't be one. LOL!!
Love ya, Sissy-in-Law