Words

Words

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Will She or Won't She


I'm in the mood to chop off all my hair. Yes, it's longer than I've had it in years. While it makes me feel incredibly sexy, it also makes me feel out of style. In fact, today I wore it up (which I do at work because the restaurant is always too warm) and someone told me I looked grandmotherish. Ha! Glasses, hair up, see what happens??? Even if I am old enough to be one it's funny to hear that I look like one.
So, I have an appointment tomorrow morning with a new hairdresser that is not only close to home but comes highly recommended. Sadly, she does not have time for the full fix (cut, color, etc...) but it will feel so good just to get it cut!
I never used to get so attached to my hair, in fact I used to change it often. But not anymore...guess I'll figure it out tomorrow!!!

No comments: