Words

Words

Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Sciences Have Over Taken My Life, AGAIN!


This is the 3rd quarter of science in a row for me. Micro Biology, Anatomy, now Physiology. Truly I feel like I have no spare time.
There are so many directions you have to hit this information from, just to make sure you have somewhat of a grasp on it, it truly leaves little time for anything else. Like the Chapter I'm in now, nerves, sensory neurons, how they process information (down to the nitty gritty). It's not bad stuff, it's just 40 some pages of it. It's not like reading 40 pages of Nora Roberts, trust me. It's reading, re-reading, high lighting answering the questions during the chapter, at the end of the chapter, checking your notes you took in class against the reading, doing the on-line practice quizzes, crossword puzzles, etc... I mean baby, it's a whole lotta learning. And the thing it requires most - you guessed it, time. (Oh, and concentration helps.)

So, while I feel like I've neglected the house, the pets, myself, April, my family, my blog, just know at least I am aware of it. Summer's coming....will it be soon enough???

No comments: