Words

Words

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wow, I Feel Old This Morning


For some reason there are days when I wake up and just feel old. I ache. My head is all stuffy. I need my glasses to see three feet away from my own face. My motivation level has gone missing...but I also know this; given a good nights sleep, or a long walk, or an hour with my sweetheart those weary feelings disappear.

What's your key to feeling young, vital, and alive? Do share...

p.s. I'm sitting crossed legged on the couch as I write this post. Our silly bird is wandering around on the couch keeping me company. He is now trying to clean my big toenail. Did I mention laughter helps as well???

1 comment:

Penny said...

I love the picture you have painted, sitting on the couch cross legged with that silly bird cleaning your big toenail. Priceless! And I am finding that I need to surround myself with things and relationships that make me laugh. Good therapy!! Love you honey, Mom