Words

Words

Monday, April 5, 2010

Trend Warning


For those of you who write a blog I'm sure you will understand exactly what I am talking about, for those of you who read my blog - I'm sure this has been quite oblivious for some time, I have not been too happy as of late. Which, for those of you who know me, hopefully think (as I do) that this is not the norm for me.
I generally view myself as optimistic, up-beat, easy to be around, and generally mostly happy. Sensitive yes, but moody no.

I was going through all my old blog posts tonight looking for a blog I had lost track of when my last lap top kicked the bucket. I just love reading it, Lorrane is an 80 something year old Grandmother living in Yakima, Washington. She tells of growing up on a farm and of times that are so different from today, her blog is refreshing to me. She also speaks of growing older, and I think she is quite funny. Anyways, I looked on blogspot and couldn't find it, googled it, couldn't find it so finally I decided to go through all my old posts, because I know she left me a comment on one of my posts. Needless to say, I found her blog.

http://petpeevesandotherrantings.blogspot.com/ Here is her blog, if you are so inclined.

But, sadly I noticed the TREND I have been living in and it is not good. My attitude is in the toilet. My health is not so great. My outlook rather poopie. Overall, what I see by my blog is I need to consider some overhauling of things to help me feel better. I think I must be at that point of surrender, because instead of staying up worrying about it all I want to do is sleep and when I am awake I have to admit, I have been either quite grumpy or just out-of-it. Neither state do I want to continue to embrace. I risk loosing too much, not to mention my own self respect.

I know certain things that work for me. Now, I have to make a plan/schedule/goals to get them into place and get going. I want to be the old, new improved me again, because truly way down deep life is better than it's been in a very long time.


3 comments:

Penny said...

I believe that it is difficult for the human being to stay positive all the time. I did notice that even though I also thought I was an optimist that when I would listen to positive cd's in the car, going to work and back, that it helped me stay UP.. Glad you are noticing the trend. I was looking at that Energy Medicine for Women book yesterday at lunch and it has some exercises that are easy to do to balance one's energy. I'm going to try them - as soon as I get my tax stuff all added up, that is. : )

Toulouse Muse said...

I love that you use the word "poopie". I can hear you say it in my head - too cute!!

Al said...

It's also that time of year Hun. Spring has sprung, but the weather is iffy. Personally, I am still in winter mode.....I want to stay cozy. I don't want to spring clean. I don't to face the fact that soon my lilly white legs [well, a wee section of them] will be facing the world again. Oh and short sleeve shirt - UGGGG!!!!!And my 20lbs winter coat of flesh!!
SIGH. ITS TOOOO SOOOON!!!