Words

Words

Monday, April 5, 2010

Out-Of-Sorts


Do you ever go through a time when you just don't feel like yourself? Yeah, you don't feel like yourself but you don't know who you do feel like? Well, that is where I am right now. I don't know if its because my break from class was just toooooooooooo short, or I am tired (perpetually, it seems), or my plate is full.
Truly, I feel like I shouldn't be feeling this way but I do! I am not working that much (feel as if I need to work more) and school is not that hard (yes there is tons of reading required, but what else is new).
I just don't get it. It's not PMS (past that already). I feel like I need to check into the coma motel and just go under for a bit. Total relaxation, total sleep, and nothing, absolutely nothing to think about.
Call me strange, but today that sounds like the nicest vacation ever.

No comments: