Words

Words

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Miss My Blog


I find it very therapeutic to write. I love to read as well. I have my daily blog roll I check, almost like your daily newspaper if you will.
Right now, my attention is entirely directed on my studies. Leaving very little left over for everything else. I'm tired, not sleeping (falling asleep around 3:30 am or so and sleeping until 9am does not constitute good sleep for me) especially when I have landed in bed at 8:30pm and was tired. Yes I might fall asleep, but good luck staying there. Ah, yes I'm gripping.
But, I do miss blogging. Tremendously. I miss taking photos to post here, I just may have to carve out an hour tomorrow to "play."
Otherwise, I may have to go in search of my sanity.

1 comment:

Toulouse Muse said...

Me too. Thank you for the motivation :-)