Words

Words

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful ~ 25


Okay, so I skipped some days here. I have a good reason. My computer got a malware type bug and it took 3 days to get rid of it. Thankful for the girlfriend and friends who finally figured out what it was and were determined to get rid of it. It just kept reloading over and over...crazy stuff.

So now I have my laptop back and a tad bit of time so here I am. Yes, I should be studying but I'm too tired too.

I am thankful for the love and support of my mom. Thankful for my girl and her undying heart strings and tenderness. My friends, the rest of my family, my co-workers are the greatest gifts in my life.

I am also thankful that I'm NOT cooking tomorrow! Yahoo!!!!

1 comment:

Alyson said...

Happy Thanks Giving you two!!! We are off to Salty's again - yeehaw!! We have been excited since we made the reservations 2 months ago!!:-) We did the family thing in CA last weekend, with the entire family including Scott from NY. It was awesome.
Have an awesome day!!
xoxox
Al.