Words

Words

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 12 ~ Thankful


Sometimes I feel like there are not very many people like me in this world. People who believe we are all here to help one another, to encourage one another to our greatest good, to laugh, be kind, and enjoy one another - really to acknowledge one another and uplift one another. To make this world an easier place for one another and to help each other out when necessary.


I know it sounds hokey. I don't care. I know I'm not perfect at it, trust me. There is and will always be those I find impossible to love but it does not mean I will ever be a complete turd to them. Ever.


Today, I had the privilege of having coffee with someone like me. She is a co-worker and a sweetheart. She is feeling like being decent and nice person does not count, when rest assured I know it does. It always will, at least in my world. And today, my world got a little less lonely for one of the others who think like I do. Thank You.

No comments: