Words

Words

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

November 11 ~ Thanks


Two words of thanks today. Two and Half years ago I met Ms. A. We celebrate 30 months together, and hopefully Two and Half years from now we will hit the big Five Year Mark. In all that has happened, the love we have found remains constant. In all the moments that life presents us both good and bad there is no one who has made them more special or been more supportive. Happy Anniversary hun.

Second word of thanks comes just because winter is here. It's cold outside, it's raining, it's cloudy....I Love It! For some reason, I don't seem to mind cooking as much when it is cold outside. In fact I get inspired. So today I tried a recipe for a healthier version of Baked Potato Soup. It was pretty yummy. I am thankful for a mother who gave me a love of homemade cooking!

No comments: