Words

Words

Monday, May 9, 2011

I understand...


the idea of wanting to "go postal," even though this a relatively old term it is how I feel today. I so badly want to lash out and hurt those who have hurt me with their favoritism and double standards. I have to admit I no longer have it in me to physically kill myself to keep trying to please someone who will never be pleased. Especially when doing so has never helped. It's official, I'm done.

Funny, I have a boundary with people in my personal life that if crossed too often I feel the same way about. I just get to a point where certain things just don't work for me (like someone I befriended who thought it was okay to yell at me) and then I am done. We are done. I knew it in my marriage, there was no counseling, no wishing, no trying again that was ever going to make it better. It was what it was. This is what it is. I. HAVE. HAD. ENOUGH. You don't get to keep trying to make me feel bad, or convince me I am lazy, or no good. I'm none of those things. You will never be able to convince me I am.

No comments: