Words

Words

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just Call Me Ms. Doctor Freud

So, forget the insanity of the entire situation regarding the doctor who impregnated her with the frozen embryos; here's what I think.

Call me Ms. Freud, if you will. My informal diagnosis is; first she is completely out of touch with reality.

She suffers greatly from Terminal Denial.

Second, what is it called when you want to be someone else (as in Mrs. Pitt?). She is not working for or sleeping with Mr. Pitt, so we can't call her a "starf..ker." So what is it called when you want to be/or think you are someone famous? In this case I think it's more extreme than wanna-be.


How about a new diagnosis or definition: Replicative Syndrome.



(If I have surgery to modify my appearance to look like you, do as many things as I can to mimic your life, then maybe one day, ahhh I will wake up and be you! Hence the numerous children and the way her appearance has been altered, etc..watch out Brad.)

How can this story possibly end well?
Sadly here is my prediction for the end of all of the hoopla; Given the current economy, and the negative way people have reacted to this situation her plea for help and donations will fall so short of what she actually needs there will be no way she can sustain a residence for these 14 children. Never mind food, shelter, and clothing. She will be unable to provide nurturing, love, and caring due to the sheer volume it will be required of her to provide. As calm as she appears to be, once she is sleep deprived by the new eight she will crumble emotionally. Period.
Dramatically, I think the children are taken away from her and provided with new separate families that can care and provide for them.
A devastated Nadya is committed to the Rubber Ramada.

Good intentions do not a good deed make. Unfortunately the thought of one woman and her grandmotherly mother trying to be financially, physically, or emotionally equipped to take on these 14 children was probably better left to a story book fable.
Call me a simpleton, but really I think it is that simple.






1 comment:

Maria said...

I agree. She needs some some assistance. I did hear that from all the television appearances that she and her mother have made over 200 thousand dollars. But, good hell. What was that doctor thinking? Tragic. And three of her other children are special needs? I work with autistic children and believe me, it takes a village.

And this is funny. When you commented on my blog, I took a look at yours and misread the first line at the top of it. I thought it said CALL girl instead of CALI girl and I thought to myself, "Well, now. This should be an unusual blog..." :)