Words

Words

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Girly Girl Breakdown


It's been years. Ages. Decades in fact. I am just so tired of going to work and coming home with nails split so low and broken in two they are painful. They tear below the nail line. I have not found a cure for brittle, splitting, fingernails. If you have one, I guarantee it won't work for me. You know why, I'm not going to try it!

So, after years of being a massage therapist and esthetician and not being able to wear any nail length I went and had my nails done today!

I'm not sure if I even like them, but they do look prettier. I have no idea how sturdy they will be. They are very short. Maybe not the perfect shape for me, but I know that is something we can change.

This I do know, I feel girly again! And I love it!

No comments: