Words

Words

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wacky Wednesday

Woke up very, very, very late this morning. Dubbed today wacky Wednesday...I got ready and went to work with minutes to spare. Somehow the alarm I set on my cell phone failed to go off at the appropriate time. I left the house within 15 minutes of getting out of bed. Ha, ha, ha. Needless to say, I left the house with NO MAKEUP on what-so-ever, damp hair, and in a big ol' hurry. Had to go in since there was only one other co-worker and being late is not an option right now.
I wouldn't have won any beauty pageants today, but you know what it's amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it. I just smiled often and got my job done. Stayed out of trouble with the boss. As far as I'm concerned the day was a success!

No comments: