Words

Words

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Can You Wear Out Your Bootstraps????

What I want to do today...go back to bed, finish watching the Transformers movie (actually quite entertaining) and sleep and mope and feel sorry for myself. Really, that is all I want to do today.

Promps to get me here, the absolute worst score ever on a damn cell bio quiz just when I thought I was going to make it. I was maintaining a B. Was. Was. Was. And hours slashed at work. Four measly days this week, none at times we have been busy lately - great. So much for keeping April and I out of hotwater. Yes, I am depressed. Yes, I am. Sorry, I just feel worn down and sorry for myself.

But, will I completely give into this feeling - only for an hour. I'll let myself mope while I watch The View, eat my whole grain toast, and dream of years from now when I'm done with school. You see, I have too much to do today. I have to work at 5pm, I need to get my nails done (yes, I know a contradition with being broke, but damn I like having them!), and of course I have mucho studying to do because yes, there is another BIG exam on Monday that I would like to pass with a decent grade.

So, what am I going to do...you guessed it, once again I am going to pull myself up by my bootstraps and carry on.

No comments: