Words

Words

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Take Me to the Water


and make me drink. I tell you something in me is sooooo dehydrated. I just can't seem to get back on track since school has been out for a week. I took a nap yesterday, went to bed at 8:30 pm was asleep by 9:00 pm and didn't wake up until the alarm went off at 7:50 am. Seriously? Unheard of for me.

I'm not exactly grumpy, but not feeling too friendly or social either. April is beside herself, because she has rarely seen me in this state.

Frankly, I think the last 11 weeks just about did me in. Major frustration, stress, and a general feeling like I just couldn't do enough to get the grades I'm used to earning.

Iron, sleep, fresh veggies and food, less coffee, social life, reading fiction, being out side, I've done some of all of these. But somehow the only thing that I seem to crave right now is solitude and sleep. Makes it interesting to try and fit in everything else that is required.

No comments: