Words

Words

Monday, March 22, 2010

Cathartic


For some of us on this earth, writing it all out is cathartic. Some paint, some snap photos, some clean house, or talk on the phone but for me I write.

Time ticks by on the clock, and I know I really should be showered and ready for work, but still these words dance in my head like Devo and won't be still until I let them out on a page. Truly, the speed at which words will surface drives me nuts sometimes.

But, I am thankful for this release. Sad that I haven't had more time or taken more time to write lately. It does help me. It does keep those I miss and love updated as to who, what, and where is up with me.

So, I am off to work. And when I arrive home, it is my intention to sit down here and let it "flow," so to speak. My birthday gift to myself. Woo-hoo!

1 comment:

Penny said...

So.... Happy Birthday dear girl. I just want you to know that I love you and am missing you very much today. I hope you do get back here and write - do you know that's is your gift?

love you Mom (hugs and kisses too)