Words

Words

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday Update


Study, study, study. Tuesday brings with it the first exam. I feel somewhat prepared. I am confident of my knowledge of the bones and their markings. Now for the 8 chapters and sixty some pages of notes I've taken in the last 4 days of class - oh yeah bring it on! 4 hours in the lab at school today is not enough to assure me of passing with a decent grade. Back to the books I head tonight.

Late lunch and Trader Joe's/Super Supplement Shopping with my girl.

Since she purchased some protein whey powder drinks we are now conducting taste tests - EGADS, they both taste like CHALK! Gross! Way too reminiscent of all powdered diet drinks I drank in my weight loss attempts as a teenager. Yuck!

The cats are rassling, the bird is not chirping, football is on and I am headed towards my flashcards. What a rousing Saturday night in Washington.

No comments: