Words

Words

Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Humanities



I think all professors should have to do a refresher course in the Humanities when they have been teaching for a few years. I am after all, still a person, last time I checked...

I have feelings. I don't find you funny, or entertaining, and if you get in my face like that again in front of the entire class - well, I may not have to fantasize about dropping this class. You will likely have me kicked out. Use someone else for your "not funny" example, or else!
Maybe I would feel different if I was a teenager right out of school or in my early twenties, but I am not. I do not find you intimidating, in the slightest. In fact, I find you insecure and nit picky. I think being my age qualifies me as an adult, therefore please save your belittling and tricks for the youngsters. You are really starting to piss me off.

1 comment:

alyson said...

Oh crap!!!