Words

Words

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Just When


I
thought there was some light at the end of the tunnel the another train came barreling through and ran me down.

Seriously, why are the women at the admissions desk so, uh you know, absolutely dreadful. So, I go skipping up to the desk today wondering why I couldn't register for my fall Physics class. Since it has happened before that I actually have the prereq's they just don't show on this colleges end. So, I figured this was the same as before but nnnnoooooooooo!

Wrong! After so unkindly pointing out to me that I had a choice of 3 math courses I needed to take before I could get into Physics (all trigonometry/pre-calcus related I might add) she dismissed me. WHAT??? WHAT????WTF??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME I HAVE MORE, MORE, MORE MATH REQUIREMENTS TO TAKE?

Ok, so I freaked out for the rest of the afternoon. No kidding, I did. Because what it means is this, more time before I can enter the program. More money. And, it adds more time to the time where I feel like I have no life! Yes, NO LIFE! AND HONESTLY, TODAY I AM SICK AND TIRED OF NOT HAVING ONE.OF TAKING SO MUCH TIME AWAY FROM MY RELATIONSHIP. OF BEING BROKE. OF NOT BEING ABLE TO AFFORD TO TRAVEL AND SEE MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. OF DRIVING MY POOR BEAT UP CAR. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Can you tell I am in need of summer break? Oh, summer, sweet summer you can not get here soon enough.

No comments: