Words

Words

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Thanks to...


a few people in my daily life and one in my blog life (I don't even think we've officially met, except for FB) I have to say, well, I feel inspired.

For what, you might ask??? Take on something new, another commitment, more to focus upon? Well, yes in a round about way I suppose so, but here's the rub. The Anti-Jared Blog and my co-worker Sarah have brought me back around to something...I NEED TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT.

You know, I could make a list of all the reasons why. Though for the most part, they are pretty obvious. I look at myself in the mirror or try to wear something I wore just last year and I hate the way it looks on me today. Of course, health, history, stamina, and all that jazz. Not to mention the category I've been in officially for sometime at the official doctor's office. OBESE. Just sounds bad.

Here's what I think. God puts people in your life for a reason. At a certain time, in a certain place, and a certain way. I have watched Sarah loose 50 pounds since February and she is rockin' it. Yes, she has had some tough days but overall I think she would be the first to tell you she feels awesome.

I found this blog http://theantijared.blogspot.com/ among some others I really enjoy. But, for the first time in a very long time, I feel somewhat inspired. Maybe it's him loosing over 200 pounds (holy crap!). Maybe it's Sarah and seeing her everyday and recalling how good it feels to loose the weight. I don't know, I just know it's time to get at it again.

And yes, tomorrow is Monday. Let'er rip and let's see how I do! And yes, I do have a plan of attack!

Oh and NO, that is not me in the photo only what I fear I'm veering way to close too these days.

No comments: