Words

Words

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Answers! Sort of...

Okay, this didn't transfer that well into this post but it's from Facebook...and really I just thought it would be fun since no one did that well! Which I think was mainly due to the fact, that truly there was more than one right answer!

1)
Silly, but what is my favorite color?
a)
Red - For accessories...handbags, shoes, etc...
b)
Pistachio Green
c)
Periwinkle Blue - When I was a teenager!
d)
Black - For sleek, sexy, clothes!
e)
Any shade of Pink - For whatever reason, my favorite color of all time!
2)
What is my favorite pizza topping?
a)
Mushroom
b)
Basil
c)
Tomato
d)
Eggplant - Hands down, the one EVERYONE missed! My favorite pizza.
e)
Roasted garlic
3)
I like to read - Everything!!!!
a)
magazines
b)
blogs
c)
novels
d)
all of them
4)
I met my love
a)
at a bar
b)
on vacation
c)
at Starbucks - Where we set up and met in person for the very first time...75th and 99!
d)
on line - We are a cliche of the millennium!
5)
I miss California
a)
daily - Friends and family (oh, and fish tacos and good Mexican food!)
b)
constantly
c)
never!!! - Sorry, but it's true!
6)
The most important feature of the next car I buy
a)
four doors
b)
sits up high, like a truck
c)
kickass sound system
d)
gps
e)
four wheel drive - Think serious snow and rain....
7)
I have a natural gift for ....
a)
buying the perfect gift - Usually.
b)
finding my way - True, except in North Vista...ha!
c)
remembering names - True!
8)
One of the virtues of character I value the most
a)
honesty - Of course.
b)
kindness - I think I see so little of this, it's why it's come to the forefront for me in terms of virtues....
c)
trustworthiness - Of course!
9)
What is my favorite store to shop at?
a)
Nordy - During my 20's, yes.
b)
T.J. Maxx - Yes...when I shop
c)
Home Goods - Miss this store in Ca
d)
Target - Gotta love Target! Or as we called it at the S17, "La Boutique."
10)
One thing I really want to do
a)
learn how to snow board
b)
paint everyday
c)
lose weight
d)
get published - Yes!
11)
This makes me gag and almost vomit....
a)
other people vomiting
b)
people who smell
c)
snorking when you laugh
d)
people who suck their snot down in public - ZERO tolerance for this one. ZERO!
12)
I lost my virginity
a)
on a date at the beach
b)
after The Long Beach Grand Prix - True...
c)
on April Fool's Day - And it was on this day...
d)
too long ago to remember - Don't think it is something we ever forget!

No comments: