Words

Words

Monday, July 20, 2009

Yummy, Yummy, Yummy


Summer time. It's the only time I actually crave ice cream and buy it for the house. April thinks I'm a high falootin' ice cream eater. You can thank my Great Aunt Viola for that, she loved Baskin Robbins ice cream. She thankfully passed the love of great ice cream onto my mom and her sisters. I can still remember mom and Aunt Connie taking us girls (myself, Donna, and Karen) to the beach and always stopping at Baskin Robbins for a cone on the way home.

I will also admit to inheriting my mom's love for Jamoca Almond Fudge. It's usually and most often my favorite. During the last few years I will admit to my taste buds changing a tad. I've grown to love a new flavor called Love Potion - vanilla and raspberry ice cream with dark chocolate hearts in it. Today I tried a new one that was just delicious, delicious I say! If you like or love coconut...you will love this one. It's called Nutty Coconut. Coconut ice cream with roasted almonds, butter pecans and walnut pieces. It was pure happiness on my tongue. Oh, the joys of summer! Enjoy!

No comments: