Words

Words

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Massive Case of Tiredness


Wow, I don't know what's going on with me this week, but I have just been extremely tired. I know last week was intense and I'm on the schedule everyday this week, but really I just feel like someone royally kicked my ass.

I had all these good intentions of getting going on cleaning out the garage, my closets, my desk, and the extra room. Ha, I haven't even managed to clear off all my chem homework from the dining room table. Lucky for me, April says it's holding the table down. She's adapted to my way of living (to a degree).

So, while I thought I'd be madly blogging, cleaning, catching up I find myself wanting to nap, curl up with a good book, hang out with the cats, and watch some really meaningless tv. Oh the sweet life of not being in school. Let me rejoice, at least for one week.

No comments: