Words

Words

Monday, August 16, 2010

Heat Wave Rolled Right Over Me


So, it was hot yesterday. I mean really hot especially for the PNW. I think it almost hit the 100's. It was so warm April and I came home early and just moved as little as possible all afternoon. Really.

It was so hot, that when I decided to go to bed I forgot there was chicken cooking in the oven. (Thank goodness April reminded me.) The bird did not get covered up, luckily he was just fine this morning. While I remembered to take out my contact lenses, I completely forgot to put any lids on the case. And I thought the heat had not really effected me yesterday. Obviously I was wrong!

The heat is still here, and it should make for a very interesting day at good ol' non-air conditioned restaurant.

Egads, I'm thinking I should just call in and go float somewhere for the day!

No comments: