Words

Words

Thursday, February 11, 2010

How It Goes Right Now


So, there was something great on my mind - last night - I really thought, "Oh, I'll have to blog about this and see what other people think, etc..."

Sadly, today the recollection of that is no where to be found in my brain. But, hey I can tell you that the Pineal Gland is responsible for producing melatonin (helps us sleep) and it is attached to the Epithalamus. And so much more information about a smelly dead cat than you'll ever want to know...just saying.

I know, just what you always wanted to know, right? Oh, and before you suggest I try taking melatonin to sleep, I did take it for four years. It was extremely helpful for the first 3 and sadly, started giving me the shakes and hee-bee gee-bees (official diagnosis).

2 comments:

Penny said...

That makes me feel so good, to see the professional diagnosis. hahahaha Mom

Anonymous said...

So basically what you are saying is that our Pineal glands are "dried up"???? WTF!!:-)
Yes, still sleepless in Kent!:-)