Words

Words

Monday, December 29, 2008

Funniest Christmas Gift Received 08

Have you heard of these? Well, I had. But it had not occurred to me to try them. And then mom sends them as a fun gift. They are sort of cool. If you ever had a massage or a pedicure and like the feeling of someone putting there fingers through your toes (like hand holding, only this is hand and toe holding) and stretching the space between your toes out, which I do.


I wore them comfortably for about a half hour. About another half hour later they became a bit uncomfortable and I took them off. My feet felt looser. My right foot is noticeably stiffer and it's a tab bit more difficult to get the yogi toe onto it. All in all, since I'm on my feet at work I think I'll stick with them on a nightly basis. Feels pretty good and just like reflexology it has to be good for you!




As an added note, I've been wearing them every night now for about 5 days. While they seem a bit uncomfortable (places stretching that have not in a long time) at first, my feet feel wonderful and lighter once I remove them. Leaving them on for a good half hour or so, especially after a shift at work.

According to their web page;


YogaToes Can Help:
Exercise your feet to stay healthy & in shape.
Improve & prevent foot problems by stretching & aligning your toes.
Ease the discomfort of Hammertoes, Bunions & Plantar Fasciitis.
Recover from stress, strain & overuse.
Improve foot strength, flexibility & appearance.
Increase circulation, straighten bent toes, & realign joints.
Improve & reduce the aches & pains associated with poor posture.



Of course these arrived before the camo-duct tape which might tie as the funniest gift received.












No comments: