Words

Words

Friday, April 29, 2011

Only Time Will Tell


Hmmm, so the restaurant has changed locations.

Basically, everything but the beer is different, and even that has changed since we have the slowest bar tenders in town (today's set anyhow) and only one set of taps. I dunno.

Makes me sad because basically it feels like we have all been replaced by teenage bimbos and Red Robin drones.

It's loud, it's more crowded than ever, there are too many cooks (and yes the broth is spoiled for now), and no one seems too concerned. Consistency is just not there nor the care.

I think I may have worked there when it was at it's best and now the restaurant will go the way of the "Corporate Owned" Applebee's, etc... I'm just waiting to be asked to wear some "flare." That would send me to my knees laughing but honestly, it wouldn't surprise me.

The days of big money seemed to have ended as well.

Trying to be patient. A girl can only be broke for so long. Giving it a month, but going to keep my eyes open and start looking around. Probably about time I do that anyhow.

No comments: