Words

Words

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Something to Say



When school is in, I rarely watch movies. I don't read any fiction. I find myself consumed with everything I have to learn. The sciences are nothing like child development studies, trust me.

The strangest thing is that now that I'm off, doing those things on my days off I find myself feeling guilty. Yes, guilty. Crazy, isn't it?
I think it's because along with very little social activities, I also don't do much at home. As in cleaning, maintenance, shopping, etc...I feel bad about that as well.

So, here I sit on my day off. I just finished watching Grey Gardens. Wow. Such a tragic and colorful story. I have a mental list of things to do. Honesty, I could sit here all day (despite the sunshine!) and just relax. But, I know me. I won't. I feel like I have to something ~ at least clean off my desk and some laundry!
Guilt is such a strange thing, amazing to me that on this beautiful summer day I should feel it, but I do!

1 comment:

Toulouse Muse said...

You know summer there will pass in the blink of an eye....get out and have fun!!!