Words

Words

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mom's Right


Today, I feel like a steam roller ran me over, and actually I've been feeling this way off and on since last Wednesday. (Final Day at school.)
Yes, I've been working out pretty much five days a week. Yes, I've been sleeping. But still, somewhat simply ~ worn out!!!
Want to blog, of course, but been too busy since then or tired! Plus we are looking for a new place to live, this requires time. Working, ah yeah, I have to be there to do it!
Leave tomorrow night for Georgia to visit my BFF until Tuesday. We can sit, laugh, re-connect and hopefully I can recharge a bit.
Waiting for summer to show up at least for a few days in a row! It just keeps raining, raining, and raining but not your typical rain. Thunder, lighting, and humidity. Strange, weird, and not like the Pacific North West at all. Al Gore may live to see the day he can say, "I told ya so!" It sure seems that way to me.
Anyways, that is a quick update...I'm off. Flying on behalf of Jer n Bob's frequent flyer miles (woot for free flying!) and to enjoy a few days off of life!

No comments: